Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sunday

This morning, I made breakfast, then got ready for church, which was awesome.
This Sunday was first fruits, in which we pledge an amount above our usual tithe. It is due by Easter Sunday. I pledged a high amount, high for me. I am excited but nervous.

After church, my Pastor asked me if I was ready to help with the teens. I have a heart for teen girls. I want to mentor them, and help them make good life decisions... I didn't have that at 13/14 and made bad decisions that affected my adult life.
She also asked my help in the Women's Conference coming up. I said yes. I'm excited for that coming up. I told her about my weight loss and she was telling me that she works out every single day. She amazes me! I don't know how she does it all.. well, yes I do, God.

Speaking of weight loss, I lost 7 pounds this week!!!!!!!! I was SO happy and elated! WOOHOO!




English muffin, fried egg and jam
100+70+25+25 : 225
1/2 choc soy milk: 80

Two Moms in the Raw blueberry bar: 220

Bowl of rice chex: 150 + 90 soy milk: 240

.58 lb salmon: 228 plus some teriyaki marinade: 275
10 spears (very crispy) asparagus: 75
lettuce mix/tomatoes/mushrooms/onion + champagne basil dressing: 100
2 pb cookies: 250
cup of choc soy milk (I really need to stop drinking it!): 160

Total: 1625
I worked on the elliptical for 25 minutes, burning 500 calories, then used the rowing machine for 12 minutes, and used the lat pulldown bar.


No comments:

Post a Comment