Saturday, January 22, 2011

Saturday..

Got up this morning and straight to the gym. I thought I was doing spinning at 8:30, and I had my cycling shoes on and there was no spinning, so I had to get home, change shoes, and go back. 30 minutes on the elliptical on intervals and 540 cals burned. Then I did 5 minutes of rowing..

Came home and got the kid ready for soccer and ran around for an hour, then we decided to go to a Mexican place for lunch..

I did really well! I chose lunch chicken fajitas and it was a HUGE platter! I had 3 small tortillas, 1/3 of the beans on my plate and ate about 1/2 of the chicken and veggies. I had only about 5 tortilla chips and an unsweet ice tea. Hubby had a burrito, and really we could have shared the fajitas, next time we will. I was full but not stuffed, just satisfied and felt great about my choice. I'm finding it a lot easier to eat out and make a good choice and not feel like I need to eat everything on my plate. My farewell lunch is going to be at olive garden, and I know I can have a good choice there.

Then we hit the grocery store, came home and put everything away and went to the library.

By the time we got home, I needed a nap! Now I'm about ready for bed. Tomorrow will be gym after church. I'm going to try to do an hour on the arc trainer or elliptical or 1/2 on both.

FOOD:
chicken fajitas w/ 3 small tortillas: 500 (I think they were 4 inch tortillas, but all I can find are 6 inch for 94, eek, calories each) 300 + I'm going to figure about 200 for the chicken and veggies.
Kashi dark choc mocha granola bar: 130
2 pieces pumpernickel: 160
2 tbsp PB: 200
1 bowl chex: 100
lt. soy milk: 60
banana: 105
korean spinach salad: 80

Total: 1335

No comments:

Post a Comment