Monday, February 14, 2011

Monday = Fresh start!

Had a really hard and emotional weekend, but I'm feeling much better today. My Pastor's sermon was so on point yesterday. Its so hard to stay on this path, when I'm feeling low and bad, but I am trying to press on and keep my eyes on God and my faith. I know that walking with God won't be easy and there will be many obstacles in my way, especially as I begin to do God's work. I hate feeling bad!! but I know I have to press on and keep going.

I know I am worth it.. I know that the walk will be tough, but its worth it! I have to do this for me, for my family and for my Lord.

So I took the weekend off and rested, but ate reasonably well and healthy, but I did have 4 chocolate strawberries last night, yum!

Tonight I am going to go to body pump. I am hoping for sore muscles tomorrow! After I am going to do a few minutes on the elliptical just to get a few extra calories burned!

No comments:

Post a Comment