Thursday, July 22, 2010

Day 11 Raw....

After my small slipup, I'm happy to report that I learned that I have to really stick to my guns. I also keep a small prayer to God for the strength and conviction to want to be healthy, happy and beautiful!

I'm happy to report that since starting this way of eating on July 11th, I am down 8 pounds! YAY!

Yesterday, I went to spinning and burned 400 calories in 35 minutes.

I can't wait to buy a couple raw books. I don't want to get burned out on this..

Today, I am going to pilates at 1130.

Today's Menu:

Cantaloupe and hot Chai tea for breakfast
Salad, and some raw kale, corn, red pepper, avocado, walnut soup for lunch,
then I have an apple, mango and a peach for snacks.


I have to say, I'm not totally in love with the soup I created. I really liked the corn chowder, it was a little sweeter. However, it isn't terrible, it just has a greener taste. Plus, it was a lot better tasting after the flavors melded together over night.

In this one, I used kale, garlic, green onion, sweet red bell peppers, olive oil, one ear of corn, walnuts and avocado.. Then some filtered water to thin it out.

I am going to buy like 3 books tomorrow: Ani Phyo's Raw Food Essentials, Ani Phyo's Raw Food Kitchen and Raw Food: A Complete Guide for Every Meal of the Day

I can't wait to get them!

No comments:

Post a Comment