Monday, August 1, 2011

A great morning..

I feel good today, still a little sore from Saturday's AMRAP workout.

I took Sunday off from exercise, because my inner thighs and back were screaming. I decided to rest.. my son and I were going to go swimming, but decided on seeing "Mr. Popper's Penguins" on base, which was a good thing because as we were driving towards the theatre, we saw lots of lightning.

Today will be boxing with my friend (she is a trainer at my gym), Stephanie. I'm sad though, because I've just recently met and became friends, but her and her husband will be pcs'ing to the west coast in a week or so. :(

Paleo is going good still. I think I may be at 9 pounds gone. I am definitely feeling awesome. I can tell a big difference; my skin is really clearing up (I've had horrible acne on my forehead lately) and I can definitely tell that I am having less gastrointestinal issues. No bloating, no gas, just feeling terrific.

This weekend we are heading to NYC. I am meeting up with an Australian friend that I've known online for about 10 years. I am VERY excited to meet her! Also, my son will be seeing his cousins, Kaori and Reika. This will be the first time we meet Reika. :)

Also my sister and her fiance will be heading up with us. I am hoping that Saturday morning we can go do something fun, maybe a museum.. I really, really want to see the Alexander McQueen exhibit at the Metropolitan Museum of Modern Art.

Only a month to go before my Sister in Law's wedding! I cannot wait!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment