Tuesday, August 16, 2011

3 day shake cleanse..

I cannot remember what exercise I did after last Wednesday! I think I went to the gym Thursday, but for the life of me, I cannot remember.

Anyway, we were car shopping Saturday and then Sunday and Monday I was lazy.

Tonight, I'll be on the elliptical or arc trainer and then I have my martial arts club.

I just started a crossfit group and our first meetup will be Thursday evening.

Anyway, today I'm trying to cleanse, I started a 3 day Shakeology cleanse. (You can order if you'd like: http://myshakeology.com/chrystee).

So far, so good.. I had a chocolate shake mixed with 1/2 banana for breakfast, and I'm getting ready to drink my greenberry w/ 1/2 banana for lunch. I have a mango for snack later.

For dinner we are having grilled pork chops and steamed veggies and a shake after workout tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment