Thursday, March 3, 2011

Tired again..

"Do not grieve, for the joy of the LORD is your strength." - Nehemiah 8:10..

I can't wait until our women's conference this Saturday. It will be amazing, thank you Father!

I am learning SO much. Thank you Jesus for answering my prayers.

Something my Pastor keeps reiterating is how unless you are really studied, you will keep praying and living your life the same way year after year, problem after problem. You have to believe in your prayers, and you have to make changes in your life in order to get there. His testimony Sunday was that, after about 4 years on blood pressure and cholesterol medication, he was finally able to stop all medication. But in that, he had to make some changes. He had to stop eating fried foods, he had to exercise.. We have to make changes in order to reap the benefits and that things can be hindering our prayers being answered. What a revelation to me. I am changing my life, and I am changing me.

My cals were a bit high today. I was really ravenous. I ate a lean cuisine meal, and I feel like that is partly to blame. I also had like 5 dark chocolates. I have to stay OUT of the candy!

40 minutes spin class today, 350 cals burned. It was a great class and I was soaked!

No comments:

Post a Comment